So, without further ado, I'm going to run with the same traits I worked with my werewolves, and see if I can't think of a vampire to match each one. Here we go;
|30 Days of Night|
2. Freaking Scary Vampires - Vampires in general can be pretty damn scary, but I've never been able to forget the vamps from the movie 30 Days of Night. Although there's nothing that especially differentiates them from the standard characteristics, those suckers (pardon the pun), don't give up pillaging for thirty straight days! I think by day two, after wetting my pants on several occasions, I might have just walked outside and said 'I freaking give up.'.
3. Female Vampires - Well, there are a lot of them. But I have to say that I'm a fan of Alice from the Twilight Saga, mostly because she never complains about being a vampire like the rest of them do. Plus seeing the future wouldn't be so bad. At least you'd see the stake coming.
There's also Anita, from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell.K.Hamilton. She may not be a traditional vampire, but she makes sexy and bad ass seem like a hobby I want to commit to.
4. Super Hot Vampires - Where to begin? There are so many I'd let sink their fangs into me that I'll try and keep this brief and ... clean. Eric Northman from True Blood, Asher from Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novels, Mircea from the Cassie Palmer novels, Acheron from the Dark Hunter novels, Lestat from Queen of The Damned, Black Hat (AKA Karl Urban) in Priest and ... Yeah, clearly I like a lot of different men ... ehh ... vampires.
|Stefan & Damon|
6. Boring Vampires - The Master Vampire in Salem's lot. I haven't read the book, I was truly worried it would be as boring as the film. But I'm calling this lackluster vamp out because he spent the first two hours of the movie locked in his box and the last one hour just hissing at people.
7. Vampires You Wish You Could Assassinate - Bill from True Blood - Bad hair, pasty skin and serious Sookie issues. Put a stake in my hand and I'll show that joker the meaning of true death.
So that's my vampire list, but truly, I could have added a lot more to each category, especially under Super Hot Vampires, but I suspect I don't get out enough. Anyway, this will be my last post in relation to the November Follower Frenzy, as the next post on Wednesday will be to undoubtedly announce the winners! So let me know what you all think, I'll be sitting here, just waiting ...
Have a good one,