google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Followers


Okay, so this is an extremely short post today. Mostly because I've just been given the most awesome news about the release of my second novel in The Hunted Series, The Damned (yes people it is finally coming!) so I've got a lot to do to get it out and printed ASAP.
I basically wanted to acknowledge all the people that love and support what I do - especially your recent patience in regards to the release date of this novel. 
Anyway, it came to my attention the other day that I've reached over 300 followers on my blog, 580 on my Facebook page and 480 on my Twitter account. This is fabulous!
I mean I used to think it was creepy before someone explained to me that you weren't all going to camp out in my front yard seeing Kumbaya through the open windows. A follower is a friend, a supporter, or someone just plain interested in what you have to say. And, the reason I wanted to say thank you to all of my followers worldwide is that I still can't believe you regularly tune into to read my musings.
You know I talk a lot of sh#%t right?
Anyway, thanks again my faithful followers, my successes are via your inspiration and support.
Bless!

Kristy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!