google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Follow Friday #51

Friday 14 December 2012

Follow Friday #51


Happy Friday everyone!
Yes, it’s that time of week again where bloggers unite to participate in the Follow Friday venture. The idea behind #FF is to promote traffic to your own blog, make new friends with other like-minded bloggers and discuss new and interesting topics each week.
Participating is simple. First you need to follow my blog because I’m totally awesome, then you can follow me on Twitter @kristyberridge (actually you don’t have to do this, it’s wishful thinking), but do follow my blog or assassins will get you …
Then you must follow our illustrious hosts Rachel of http://www.parajunkee.com/ and Alison of http://www.alisoncanread.com/ If you want more details on how to enter your own blog in the follow and hop, all directions are on their webpages
Now, once you’ve followed, check out my answer to this week’s questions and don’t forget to leave a comment so I can do the right thing and follow you back!


This week's question: WHAT IS THE LAST BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY? TELL US ABOUT THE SCENE…

My Answer: It's actually an Indie book I read recently called "Impossible" by Komal Lewis. It was an emotionally charged moment between the two protagonists, the bonding over the death of someone they both loved and respected. I definitely got a little misty which I wasn't expecting, and yet, loved the fact that another author could do that to me with only words and they images they created!

2 comments:

  1. Not familiar with that one! I don't like to cry when reading!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower. I love to be moved and touched by an author's words and sometimes it is awesome to welcome a release of tension tears. Granted what's going on in RL has a lot to do with how an author's words are received. But I love it....I know I still have something inside of me, making me think, feel, acknowledge my human frailty. Better get off my soap box, huh? My Sister's Keeper was my response.
    Happy Reading!
    Beth at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!