google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Awesome Author Blog Hop

Friday 2 November 2012

Awesome Author Blog Hop


Okay, so I’m a crazy person participating in yet another blog hop and on the same night that I already roll around with the Follow Friday crowd. But, I’m a big believer in trying new things and since I’ve been tagged as an awesome author, I’m not exactly going to say no, cause let’s face it, I am freaking awesome *shrieks with laughter*.
So the name of the game is to answer the five questions below and then tag another five awesome authors and hope the random spamming doesn’t encourage a slap on the forehead from my writer buddies.
Here we go:

What is the working title of your book?
I’m going to roll with my up and coming release “The Damned” for these questions.

Where did the idea come from for the book?
I’d already written The Hunted, the first in the series but naturally, my wayward fingers kept on going and before I knew it, a second novel was staring at me from my laptop screen. Freaky!

What genre does your book fall under?
Young adult horror

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Okay, I’ve actually done a massive blog post on this before so I’m going to be lazy here and insert a link. There are just too many to write down!

And for the authors I have tagged:
James Garcia Jnr – author of “Dance on Fire” (Blog) @danceauthor
Madison Daniel – author of “Ember” (Blog) @MadisonDaniel13
Nicole Suzanne Brown – author of “Pride” (Blog) @Nicole_S_Brown
John Hundley – author of “The Draculata Nest” (Blog)
Alexia Purdy – author of “Ever Shade” (Blog) @AlexiaPurdy

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kristy. Thanks so much for sharing, playing along and for thinking of me. Forgive the delay in replying. I just climbed out of writer's cave and am trying to get back into the game of blogging, etc. I saw on another post that you are going out on a tour. Good for you. Can't wait to see how it all goes.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweets!!!! *apologies for the delay* :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!