google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Wonder Woman

Thursday 28 March 2019

Wonder Woman


Hi, I am Stephanie and I have been assisting Kristy with a number of things such as her website and the occasional blog on her behalf. 
I know it has been such a long time since we have put words to paper, that is life isn’t it….it moves at such a rapid rate we often forget to slow down. 
Although Kristy is heavily involved in her editing now, (new book on the way), she does take time out to do other things. Such as, An Ironman Triathlon, building her new home with hubbie, travelling the world and just in case you think she is slacking off, she is now a ‘wellness advocate.’ This is someone who advocates the benefits to the body by using essential oils - - oops, I almost forgot she has just harvested her first crop of dragon fruit. 
As a writer she loves quotes and this aptly applies to the moment “Note to self: I don’t have to take this day all at once but rather one step, one breath and one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done.”……like the laundry!
Until the next time (which won't be long I promise)
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!