google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: What are 15 things no one knows about you?

Saturday 12 December 2020

What are 15 things no one knows about you?

Sometimes it’s nice to do a little get to know me, especially for those of you that are new to the fictional world of Kristy Berridge. Like any writer, I’m full of a bit of drama and have a decent flair for the theatrics on occasion, but for the purpose of this blog, I won’t go into the details of my side hustle selling kidneys on the black market.

Kidding. So here are fifteen things you may or may not know about me.

  1. I never wanted to have children, but I now am the proud owner of a bouncing baby boy. We call him Archibald or pain-in-the-ass for short šŸ˜Š
  2. I prefer to wear dresses over a pair of shorts – I have a giant ass and sometimes it’s too hard to squeeze everything into certain fabrics.
  3. I love to eat breakfast at any time of the day (cereal and fruit, not eggs and bacon).
  4. I can’t let anyone stack my dishwasher – That shit is like a game of Tetris and no one can conquer the gaps like I can with plates and spoons.
  5. I don’t eat any meat or fish, but do like the occasional bit of cheese.
  6. I don’t like exercising at night or any time after lunch – It’s just cause I’m lazy ...
  7. I hate it when people are on their phones during social occasions – i.e.: out at dinner, family BBQ etc etc.
  8. I absolutely hate coriander.
  9. I used to rub a pair of satin boxer shorts to go to sleep right up until I moved in with my husband 7 years ago – My best mate made me throw them out. I’m still hating on her for that.
  10. I don’t believe in writer’s block, just shit ideas.
  11. I need to be around nature, without it I perish – A tad dramatic, but mostly true.
  12. I’m still annoyed and frankly amazed that no one has invented calorie free chocolate yet (one that doesn’t make you shit yourself).
  13. Ironically, I’d rather read a health and wellness magazine than a novel.
  14. I wish I’d become a spy or a secret agent so I could kill assholes in the name of government service.
  15. No matter how far or wide I travel, it’s never enough for me. I think I’m a gypsy at heart.

Kristy šŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!