google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Crazy Shenanigans

Saturday 17 December 2011

Crazy Shenanigans

I just finished watching the movie 'The Hangover Part 2' and needless to say, besides laughing myself stupid, I was left wondering WTF? Do people really get up so messed up when taking partying to the extreme that they simply forget all the crazy crap they got up to?
I realise this film exacerbates actuallity, but dang - Drug dealers, smoking monkeys, FBI stakeouts and extreme facial tatoos? I'm pretty sure I'd remember saying yes to a dirty needle in a Bangkok side alley, never mind the she-man sex in a seedy stripper club to top off the night.
Now I'm sure this sounds confusing to anyone who hasn't watched these movies, and though they are good for a laugh (several laughs), I do have to wonder if there's anyone out there that extreme. I mean, really, I'm just dying to know if you've got a similar tale. I may be too green or classified as boringly sensible to get wasted enough to ninja kick a random in the goolies, wear my underwear on my hands or try to fly from the neighbour's roof in a homemade space ship. But surely one of you out there has a tale more harrowing than that of the movies?
Please tell me that someone has faked their own death just to scare the crap out of a coroner, or that you made a raft entirely from blown up condoms and attempted a river race? Better yet, you filmed yourself cow tipping and got kicked in the face by a pissed off bull.
Classic.
Well, if you are game enough to leave comment, we'd love to hear it. And I say 'we' because I'm so publishing it if you do - no exceptions. Unless of course you use a mountain of filthy words or I vomit in my mouth just a little bit.
For those of you that have gotten up to no good but don't want to explain due to certain circumstance that could lead to future indictment, just tick the damn funny box - that always makes me laugh anyway.
Have a good one everyone!

Kristy :)

2 comments:

  1. Well there was that time after my formal, we went back to mine and had some bonfire drinks. Somehow we ended up in the shed and my friend was kick boxing the punching bag. I gave it a go, and ended up doing a mid air-ninja kick. Landed on the concrete floor on my hip... was on crutches for the next few weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the first one but not the second yet. I just LOL at it. I've never acted like that, but in sure many do. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Great post Kristy.

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!