google-site-verification: google935433b691795853.html KRISTY BERRIDGE: Follow Friday #42

Friday 7 September 2012

Follow Friday #42


Happy Friday everyone!
Yes, it’s that time of week again where bloggers unite to participate in the Follow Friday venture. The idea behind #FF is to promote traffic to your own blog, make new friends with other like-minded bloggers and discuss new and interesting topics each week.
Participating is simple. First you need to follow my blog because I’m totally awesome, then you can follow me on Twitter @kristyberridge (actually you don’t have to do this, it’s wishful thinking), but do follow my blog or assassins will get you …
Then you must follow our illustrious hosts Rachel of http://www.parajunkee.com/ and Alison of http://www.alisoncanread.com/ If you want more details on how to enter your own blog in the follow and hop, all directions are on their webpages
Now, once you’ve followed, check out my answer to this week’s questions and don’t forget to leave a comment so I can do the right thing and follow you back!

This week's question: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

My answer: I'm reading 'Sin' by Shaun Allan. I like to support the indie authors where possible and help out with decent, honest reviews but I'm only about 10% in at the moment so it's hard to judge - I do love the cover image, though. 
Alas, I wish I could read multiple books at once but I feel like I'm cheating on my literary companions, so I don't. I call it total devotion to the written word LOL!


6 comments:

  1. I can't read multiple books anymore either! Had to manage at school, because well, they make you! And I had to add in one of my own reads to help keep myself sane!

    Haven't heard of this one, but hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this one but I hope you'll enjoy it.

    new follower

    I don't participate this time but I have many giveaways here if you're interested for our first year on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book.
    I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F&F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cool! :)

    Newest GFC follower

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here!

    I've never heard of this book, but I love the cover art!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I absolutely love your comments, and, now that I have read through the blogger instructions and actually know how to answer them, we are all sweet - so please, write!